There was a recent article about head lice treatment which I think is helpful, because you never know when you might get head lice. Getting head lice has nothing to do with being clean or lucky-it can happened to any one who might share a hat or something like that which would bring your head close to someone else’s head lice. The article lists one treatment-picking the nits or lice eggs off the hair. This can be time-consuming, so many people choose topical an anti lice treatment which can be found without a prescription at the pharmacy. Learn more here http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/06/01/new-tactics-for-battling-head-lice/?hpw&rref=health&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=well-region®ion=bottom-well&WT.nav=bottom-well.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 3 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 3 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 3 years ago