Well, now it’s just ridiculous-middle school and high school e-cigarette use tripled in from 2013-2014. More students use e-cigarettes than other tobacco products. And this is the key-e-cigarettes are tobacco! I used to think that e-cigarettes could be used to help people stop smoking, but it looks like they are just another way to hook people on tobacco. E-cigarettes need to be regulated like other tobacco products so that we can try to keep everyone, especially young people, from using them. Learn more about tobacco and how prevent or stop smoking here, http://betobaccofree.hhs.gov.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 2 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 2 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 2 years ago