Facebook has added some suicide prevention features such as resources, advice, and support to anyone who may be struggling with suicidal thoughts. They also provide help for friends of someone who may express suicidal thoughts. Learn more about these features here, https://www.yahoo.com/health/what-facebooks-doing-to-help-prevent-suicide-112143733727.html?src=rss.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 2 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 2 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 2 years ago