I visited the original Muscle Beach today and was inspired by all of the people who stop by to work out for free. There were people who looked like tourists working out, alongside people who looked like they stopped by after work and school. The thought that kept running through my mind was how if you build it, they will come. By that I mean that it’s hard to keep people from using exercise equipment that’s free and accessible. There may be places in your community where you can exercise for free-use it and make it your own Muscle Beach.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 3 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 3 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 3 years ago