You may have heard that there are a number of cases of measles around the US. Yes, measles! Why are we seeing cases of measles? Because many people aren’t vaccinated which means that they could get and spread measles. Why don’t people get vaccinated? Because people believe the myth that vaccines are harmful. Yes, there are very, very rare cases of vaccine reactions, but most people who get vaccinated do well. Why don’t people believe this? Who knows.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 2 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 2 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 2 years ago