It can be really hard to eat healthy at a fast food restaurant and, unfortunately, it’s easy to eat poorly. In fact, it can be easy to eat all of the calories you should eat in a day in just one meal. Here’s an article from the New York Times that shows what 2,000 calories or a day’s calories looks like http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/12/22/upshot/what-2000-calories-looks-like.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&module=mini-moth®ion=top-stories-below&WT.nav=top-stories-below&abt=0002&abg=1.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 2 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 2 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 2 years ago