I was advising a young person about her birth control options recently. Of course we visited www.Bedsider.org to look at what methods could work for her. It was helpful to show her pictures of the different types and she seemed to appreciate that not every method works for everyone and she had to figure out what was best for her. In the end she decided that she would restart birth control because she knew that she was going to have sex and knew that she didn’t want to be pregnant. If only everyone was as thoughtful as she is!
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 3 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 3 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 3 years ago