I didn’t know that people need to taste a new food between 14-21 times before they start to like that food. I’m not a picky eater, but this is helpful to know if you are a picky eater, or know some one who is. It really is about “training your taste buds” like Dr. John Anderson, a pediatrician who works with me wrote recently. Here’s more advice from him for picky eaters, http://myhealthnewsletter.com/hcmc/healthematters/July2014/article1.html.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 3 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 3 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 3 years ago