Many young people have high cholesterol, so I was happy to find a great article about high cholesterol from the Center for Young Women’s Health. You can find it here http://www.youngwomenshealth.org/cholesterol2.html. This article has this table of good, lower cholesterol food choices. In the end though, most people can lower their cholesterol by cutting out crap like Takis, Hot Cheetos, and that kind of stuff.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 3 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 3 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 3 years ago