A young person I know asked me whether she should buy Lipozene. I hadn’t heard about Lipozene but then I saw a commercial for it late one night which of course made me think that the only thing you would lose by buying Lipozene was your hard-earned money. Lipozene is fiber and the way it’s supposed to work is by making you feel full so that you eat less. I don’t think there is any proof that this actually happens when you take Lipozene at the doses recommended by the company. In fact if you take enough Lipozene to feel full you’ll probably feel bloated and sick. On the flip side, taking Lipozene, like taking fiber other ways can help with constipation. But who wants to pay $30 for 10 days of Lipozene when you can get fiber other, healthier ways? How? Eat an apple.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 2 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 2 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 2 years ago