I meet young women who are sexually active but decide they won’t use birth control because they are afraid of their parents finding out and being angry. Imagine how upset their parents would be if the young woman becomes pregnant and the parent finds out about that. I suggest choosing the birth control option.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 3 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 3 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 3 years ago