It can be hard to figure out what to eat before and after exercising—there are so many different opinions. One thing is clear, eating protein like steak after a workout helps you get ready for the next workout and rebuilds damaged muscles. For more information about exercise and nutrition here’s a great New York Time article, http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/08/26/ask-well-eating-before-exercise/?ref=health&_r=0. So exercise regularly and there may be a steak a day in your future.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 3 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 3 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 3 years ago