Enough already with “I’m a teenager and I’m having sex and I’m not going to use any birth control or protection.” You know you shouldn’t be getting pregnant and you know you don’t need an STD. Okay, maybe you need more information about contraception-here’s the link to a great site that can help, www.bedsider.org. Get yourself or your partner on some birth control and, please use condoms.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 3 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 3 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 3 years ago