I read an article in my local paper, the Star Tribune, that clearly explains why water and bananas are better than sports drinks for young people doing sports. I’ve written that one shouldn’t use sports drinks if not doing a sport. Actually, one probably shouldn’t drink sports drinks at all. Here’s the link to the article, http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/kids-health/217174111.html.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 3 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 3 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 3 years ago