Some public places don’t allow any junk food, like soda, chips or candy to be sold on their premises. I discussed this with a young person recently and she asked me whether the vending machines at these places contained fresh fruit. I didn’t initially understand the question, but then realized that the young person I was speaking with didn’t know about healthy snacks other than fruit. Fresh fruit are great snacks, but there are lots of other choices. Here are 10 snack tips from www.choosemyplate.gov.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 2 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 2 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 2 years ago