I just read an article on The Atlantic online that explains why once we start eating potato chips we are unable to stop even when we know we should. Are potato chips just smarter than we are? Well sort of. The article explains how potato chips, with their fat, salt, and sugar are crafted so that we can and must eat a lot of them. We eat more than we should even when common sense tells us not to. It is probably best to leave potato chips alone then. But if you want to eat some, buy the smallest package you can. This way you can limit how much you eat without worrying about outsmarting the potato chip.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 2 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 2 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 2 years ago