Interesting. A recent study showed that limiting sleep in a group of people caused them to gain weight. This happens because those who are sleep-deprived overeat, eat more carbohydrates, and snack more after dinner. Therefore, it makes sense for all of us who want to lose weight to work on living a healthy life, including getting enough sleep.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 3 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 3 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 3 years ago