I found this app, Figure Facts Teen Nutrition, which helps teens track what they eat, drink and how much they exercise. This app is only $0.99 and can be used on iPhones, iPads, and iPod touches. One of my most favorite parts of the app is that it can let a young person know whether they have had enough water everyday. Give this app a try and let me know what you think.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 2 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 2 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 2 years ago