A young person I know has been having some calf cramps during hard track practices. He wants to try increasing the amount of potassium he takes in everyday, but wants to do more than just eat bananas which are great sources of potassium, by the way. The site yum power from the Minnesota health plan Health Partners has a tool, my kitchen, that can help you find recipes for foods to meet all of your nutritional needs. I found a recipe for an Eggs Italiano breakfast that provides 525 mg or more of potassium. Just the thing for that young person I know.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 2 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 2 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 2 years ago