Many people have experienced what happens when they eat too much junk food. Do know you can drink too much junk also? Most sugared drinks are not good for you—drink too many of them and you’ll gain weight. Cut out sugared drinks and your weight will fall. Here’s more information about the connection between sugared drinks and weight gain from my hospital http://myhealthnewsletter.com/hcmc/healthematters/April2013/article1.html.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 3 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 3 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 3 years ago