I was talking with a young person recently who complained that her skin on her face was terrible. She had some acne, but I noticed that her face looked red and irritated. I asked her what she was doing for her skin and she said that she was using her acne medicine as prescribed, but was also using some face wash and face masks she got at the store. I don’t think she was being as gentle as possible with her skin. Other than acne medicine, many times all someone needs to do for their skin is wash with a mild soap and water. In fact I recommend as mild a soap or face wash as possible, usually one with no scent. Don’t scrub your skin and try not to pick the pimples. Finally, remember to use sunscreen.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 2 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 3 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 3 years ago