Yesterday’s post was about “Obama condoms” that were being sold on the mall in Washington during the inauguration. I found a video of them being sold and really liked what one woman who bought a condom said. She said that she bought it as a souvenir because she only trusted certain brands of condom. Good idea-go with a brand you know and trust. Of course, most importantly, use a condom every time.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 2 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 2 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 2 years ago