Do you want to see how young women agitate for change? Check out Spark. Spark is an organization of girls and young women, with various other groups, working to end sexualization of girls and young women by the media. Spark is behind the campaign to try to get magazines like Seventeen to include unaltered pictures of normal girls. Find out more about Spark here http://www.sparksummit.com.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 3 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 3 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 3 years ago