While driving home I was behind someone whose car did not seem to be driving well. I moved to the lane beside the car and when I looked over realized what the problem was. The driver was a young woman who was texting. I got angry, but then I realized what I had to do. I had to get as far away from her as possible because she was going to get into an accident soon, like the one shown above, and I didn’t want any part of it.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 2 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 3 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 3 years ago