I’ve noticed that many parents don’t know that school lunches are very healthy now. Parents believe that schools are serving only foods like pizza and hamburgers. Not true! School lunches are very healthy. Check out the Minneapolis Public Schools December 2012 menu here http://nutritionservices.mpls.k12.mn.us/uploads/2012_12_hs.pdf. There is a variety of healthy foods to choose from. I wish I could eat this healthy everyday.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 2 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 2 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 2 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 2 years ago