How do you lose your taste for junk food? You stop eating it. A young person I know told me that she doesn’t like junk food as much any more. I asked her what happened and she told me that she didn’t have any junk food to eat for 3 days and when she could get some, found she didn’t really like the taste of much of it. She didn’t even want dill pickle flavored potato chips, which had been her favorite before! Oh by the way, she had been overweight and now her weight is normal. Coincidence?
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 3 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 3 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 3 years ago