I found this great website, Bedsider.org that has all sorts of information and tools related to birth control. It is operated by The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy. There are text message reminder systems you can sign up for to help you remember to take birth control, real stories about individuals’ experiences with birth control, and interactive birth control method comparison charts. Here’s the link http://bedsider.org/. Try it and see what you think.
- Love this commercial because it shows that getting exercise is hard and takes dedication, but is possible. wp.me/p2bieR-1dg 3 years ago
- New Tactics for Battling Head Lice nyti.ms/1GgeIuH via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Anxious Students Strain College Mental Health Centers nyti.ms/1FOKhcX via @nytimeswell 3 years ago
- Scared about graduation | Go Ask Alice! goaskalice.columbia.edu/scared-about-g… 3 years ago
- RT @HennepinMedical: Dr. John Anderson says the real enemy in soda is the high-sugar levels. @DrJ4TeenHealth minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/05/15/dai… 3 years ago